Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Good bye sweet October...

Hello November!

Jeez...it's been awhile. And I don't really have time today to make a big old post. Sooo tell you what, I'm going to plan on making a post for later this week with an update on my life!

I'm doing well, life has been pretty busy and it's getting cold... OH NOES D:>~!

Anyways, here's an awesome song for all y'all to listen to. You may or may not recognize it from Rock Band...or maybe you just know it...or maybe you don't know it....REGARDLESS, listen ;)

Ciao for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- I'm clumsy. And I don't know if that's how you spell clumsy. But anyways, this morning...some nail polish fell off of the ledge in my room and then knocked together thus causing one to break open and explode everywhere. Needlesstosay, I was an hour late for work...and I used an entire bottle of nail polish remover...and some bleach. And the carpet is still slightly pink. Help me?? D:

No comments:

Post a Comment