Friday, October 21, 2011

Blah

This is just a post to say that I don't feel like doing a post today...let alone a 5 Things Friday post.
Maybe I'll feel like doing it tomorrow, maybe I won't.
Maybe I'll feel like doing one next week, maybe I won't.

We'll see.

Hope all is well out there. Eat pizza, ice cream, be happy and stay cozy.

And if you haven't seen it yet....go to youtube, look up LMFAO's 'Sexy and I Know It' video.
You may laugh, you may be scarred for life...you'll never know unless you try.

Toodles for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- Hmm...I don't even know...I just want to go home, shower, get in some stretchy pants and call it a weekend. But alas I work tomorrow. *sigh* Guess I can at least call it a night here pretty quick.... (Sweatpants & PJ's for life!)
So the random fact will be...I like comfy clothes. I'm sure you all know this, but I don't care.
Happy Rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment