Friday, August 3, 2012

As the clouds roll over...

...the sun is starting to shine through. Just a little bit though. 

So another day at work and then it's the long weekend!

And for that I have a few options...

1. Just bum around Calgary. (no real driving...but will be the most boring)
2. Head down to Lethbridge...and bum around there? (lots of driving for a small payoff)
3. Go see the Hubby...and bum around there... (lots of driving for a slightly better payoff -- yes I get to see Scott, but then I'm all isolated and don't get to spend a ton of time with him as he's busy working)

So you can see my dilemma...(or maybe you can't). Maybe I'm just being ridiculous. 
We'll see what I do by the end of the day!

What're you doing over this weekend??

Toodles for meow :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment