Monday, April 12, 2010

Disastrousness

How do I manage to be so successfully disastrous?!? I just made pancakes (which were fairly scrumptious by the way) and I think there's syrup everywhere... honestly...I don't know how it happens. ANYWHO.... I managed to do this only burning 1 :D (out of three...but don't worry about it, it's cause I was talking to facebook -- or to people on facebook rather). SO I SAY IT WAS SUCCESSFUL! *gives self medal of achievement* :3 Well now that I'm all full of pancakey goodness and am definitely avoiding studying (for my lab exam which is TOMORROW DD:)....decided to drop a quick bloggy blog in.

THE ZOO! Was fun... saw lots of cute animals (duh of course -.-) AND t
he prehistoric park was updated! there's a new thing called Dinosaurs Alive... and they have dino's that move! AND ROAR! And oh... it was just exciting I assure you (and they go on censors and I managed to scare myself to death by trying to get them to move... and of course it was a little one :l) But yes, t'was fairly awesome. I always see these tigers and... leopards and other fuzzy cat like animals and I want to pet them D: ( which would likely end in serious pain --> or perhaps even death really). Saw some people get a nice spray of pee from the elephants, which is always amusing... from afar anyways. And watched the monkey's for quite a while (they're ever so cute) as they picked at each others lice and whatnot and caught bugs in the air.The picture above is of Yoda Monkey... he was fairly awesome at catching bugs and then he would generally go back to the meditation type pose...awesome haha. Then they started chasing one another which was fun.... until they started doing DIRTY THINGS! And then it was time to leave... o.o 'nuff said I assure you. OH! And my niece and I were making peacock mating calls (no lie we were really good--something to brag about? Likely not...) and well peacocks were following us left right and center! D: (pretty peacock picture though eh? :D)PS>>> I discovered that i think bats are really cute... don't judge me. ALSO I really wanted a little kangaroo DD: GAH! Time to move to Australia :D
Random thought... I have Every Rose Has It's Thorn by Poison stuck in my head (listen if you wish -- music video is pretty weird... so only watch if you really want to haha). OH! Another song that has kind of amused me today is Say It In A Love Song by Alicia Keys ft. Beyonce (so you can also listen to that if you wish). I quite enjoy both really haha. Every Rose Has It's Thorn is more a classic need to hear it sometime song whereas Say It In A Love Song will definitely not appeal to some lol. but by all means check 'em out :)

WELLL I applied at good ol' Wally World today (I've worked there twice before as a cashier and then in the accounting office) -- so we'll see what happens with that... because I really kind of need a job haha.

AND I got a booster juice today which was quite scrumptious... Pomegranate Punch is what I got :) It does have protein powder in it... so if you don't fear it... try it. It's berry-ish and quite tasty ~mmm!

Well, I suppose that should be all for today because I really do actually need to study for that Lab Exam haha. SOOO wish me luck and thanks for reading :D

Byeas for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- Sweat pants are probably my most favorite article of clothing D: They're so commmmfffy :3

No comments:

Post a Comment