Saturday, April 24, 2010

Here we go again...

Well... I suppose as it has been an utterly long time since my last post that I should just get one up. What has happened in my life....

OH well firstly it got deliciously warm outside! And I was even able to soak in a few rays (of UV radiation...which really probably isn't that good but oh well). There's something about the sun and warmth that just makes me feel happy inside :) I love to be outside and just drink in the warmth...because before I know it...it'll be gone again D:! I even mowed! Yes MOWED! (not a lot, but still mowed nonetheless)... And there was an OBSCENELY LARGE amount of Ladybugs in my backyard. Quite literally HERDS of them... and when I mowed they would fly up and ATTACK MY FACE! I KID YOU NOT! As you may or may not have noticed... I hate bugs... all of them. To me they are seriously awful and I feel as though I need someone to be defending me from them at all times. I would rather... fight someone than face a bug (pathetic? I know -.-).

I have been doing a power yoga videoish type thing the past few days and although I'm utterly relaxed by the end... It's pretty intense! And I'm sore the next day.... but I guess that's kind of good.

ANOTHER THING! I have no idea why or how... but I've randomly gotten a slight cold for the past few days! It's disgusting!It started out with just a runny nose... then I couldn't even breathe through my nose.... THEN APPARENTLY I started snoring at night because of the loss of useage of my nose. And then I wake up with a terribly sore throat and then today I was croaking away D: And it's just not too pleasant really.

Today we did spring cleaning of the house... Which took a really long time actually... But I'm just glad it's done and everything is clean and nice and yes :) Well... except for my room... but I'm not going to worry about that because well it's summer vacation now. OH! I haven't mentioned that yet! School is now done for me!(for the semester). Communications there was no final but I ended up with 98% in the class... I think that's pretty awesome haha. Kickboxing... I'm not sure what my final mark is. But we did the final written exam and skills testing on monday and I think it went pretty good. ALSO! We did our fitness testing to see how we had improved since the start of the semester (we did this with pushups)... at the beginning I did 14... the end I did 32. And well I know it doesn't sound THAT fantasticredible... but well... I'm proud of myself :) So there :P Computers, we didn't have a final and I don't have my final grade in that quite yet. Last, but not least, Anatomy... I had my final for that on Wednesday and the grade is not up yet... I think I did decently well BUT I suppose I shall have to wait and see.
Also this weekend I went on a trip to Waterton with W and Mr. H which was actually really fun! It was pretty nice up there :) Although it took Mr. H seemingly FOREVER to start the fire (but you can't blame him... he's kind of a city boy) and I was STARVED D: (along with W) it was all in all quite a fun trip! Friday/Saturday night even went to a couple of Mormon house dance party type things which were surprisingly not too bad... Generally I'm quite anti social seeming and yeh, I just don't go to those (haha). But they were alright.

Well I think... that is... it... OH! I saw Avatar in 3D on... Wednesday night? Yea I think so... ANYWHO... I think it was really good! I was kind of iffy about it at first. But I would definitely see it again! So if you're willing to take a risk... SEE IT! but watch the trailer first just to get a rundown. :)

Anyways... this is the end now haha

Bonne nuit for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- Well... the past week (Monday- Saturday) there has been a deal at dairy queen for buy one get one for 25 cents :o So I've gone... everyday except one. I like ice cream an exceedingly large amount hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment