Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Failure to Blog

So, I pretty much fail at blogging.... especially when it seems like nothing really eventful happens. So I finished that My Big Fat Greek Wedding project and got that handed in on Monday. (which is lame that we even had class on Easter Monday :l). So yes.... it was General Conference weekend (which is a big conference that takes place live in Salt Lake City and is broadcasted on the internet and tv for the LDS church). But anyways! That went well. Then Sunday afternoon a couple of my sisters came to visit which was pretty awesome because I hadn't seen either in a while. Then we visited more family (then finished my project because yes, I am an awesome procrastinator like that). Monday had schoool.... kickboxing only like 6 people showed up but we went for a run anyways and then we could leave. Went to communications handed in teh (yes teh) project and endured a very boring and seemingly pointless class and then went home... and honestly cannot remember what I did that night. I saw W for a bit I think. Tuesday....

BRIEF INTERRUPTION...I have not been able to sleep in lately and it is bloody awful :l What's this crap about waking up at like 8? Outrageous...

Didn't really sleep in...did my exercises. Probably wasted time most of the day. Either monday or tuesday I watched Fast and Furious (yes the 4th one) so... I now have those all watched up. And here we are with wednesday, went to the school bright and early (around 8ish...but got up at 7) and a sign is put up on the door saying Kickboxing is cancelled and I'm like WHAT!?! You don't cancel a class like this :l and I was annoyed. But ANYWAYS.... I came home, did some push ups...went for a run (which is reasonably difficult when it's this windy really)... did some more push ups...did some sit ups...stretched out. And then I just sat there realizing my left ankle was really sore along with my right shoulder. The ankle is likely just from running and I just have pitiful weak ankles. The shoulder I think is from pushing myself with the push ups. But URGH it's just annoying that my body isn't keeping up with me :( Maybe this is the price I have to pay for having the immune system of a champion (seriously I hardly ever get sick, it's amazing). Then I went back to the school for anatomy... came back here... made KD... and now here I sit, rambling on because I have nothing interesting to say. Sad life really.

And I'm quite sleepy, so hopefully I sleep good tonight. OH! TOMORROWWWW... I get to go to the zoo with the sister and niece that I went to Shutter Island with. But yes :) I'm excited cause I haven't been there in a long time and it'll be nice to just relax for a day. And there won't be time for me to workout so :D!

Anywho...I think I'm out of things to say. So I shall get back to you (hopefully a little sooner than last time), and I'll update on the zoo and other random bits happening in my life.

Hmm, here's a song I found recently called Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap.... click the link if you want to listen to it on youtube (don't watch the video though cause it's weird... but watch it if you want I guess lol). Tell me what you think of it :D
Ok one more... this song I've had for awhile it's called Somewhere Only We Know by Keane. But yes I like it, what do you think?

Anyways... toodles for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- I wear a night guard at night (on my teeth...it's kind of like a retainer really), but yes...it's because I grind my teeth at night and it protects them. YAY PROTECTION! x)

2 comments:

  1. Since you seem to like running so much, we should start running together when I get back! I could use a consistent run buddy like you :) How do you feel about early morning runs? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really... is that what it seems like? I think really I hate running. I take lots of breaks haha. After I feel pretty good, but during I feel like dying

    ReplyDelete