Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Toothless is mine... =l


Sooooo Heyy everyone :)
Just got home from How To Train Your Dragon... SO GOOD! Especially if you like childish animated movies and are even slightly into dragons. Although, it really just made me want a Nightfury dragon named Toothless....my life will not be complete without one... :l. (Pretty sure I'm setting myself up for failure with that one -.-). Moving on, it was definitely a cute one...ESPECIALLY in 3D ;) (and yes I am a nerd like that... OK?!? Okay. 'Nuff said... But yeh, so long as you can deal with a few 'Awwwws' from the cheesy girly girlsies....I'm sure you'll be ok. Beh, Toothless was just so cute D: with his (her...IT'S?!? I dunno) big cute eyes... and then the teeth that come out when they want to and and and.... trying to feed nasty raw fish to wee Hiccup :) ANYWAYS, that's enough of that...(Note: picture above is of Toothless trying to smile :D... don't judge me D: the little piece of the head is Hiccup)

Hmm.... what else have I been up to, got together with my groupie (member of my group for a class) today for communications. It's a project for My Big Fat Greek Wedding and yes it's due Monday. Soooo I'll be working on that for this weekend... ;P It won't be too hard though so yes.
Got to know her (the said groupie) a little more, and...bond? in a sense? Haha. It was good.

Watched 2 Fast 2 Furious last night, and well.... I don't think it's a good idea for me to watch those movies before bed. I'm fairly certain I had a few dreams about people in fast cars chasing and trying to kill me, was slightly frightening really. Also, I think one drove into my house? D:
So, I think I should watch those a little earlier in the day. Haha.

OH! That Anatomy exam I told you about... I got 86% which is, not too bad right? Lol.

P.S. Jesse, what do you want to know? Haha.

I feel like there was more I wanted to say but now I don't remember D: Well I guess I could mention I'm looking for a job now... it's kind of annoying and any help would be greatly appreciated? :) But yes, I'll be on the lookout and search. Anywho...that's enough...

Au revoir for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- I love frozen yogurt...especially with strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries. So good D:

No comments:

Post a Comment