Thursday, March 11, 2010

What the sleep? :/ or lack of it...

I just feel really tired lately :( ...but alas, this is life. I tell myself I'll go to bed earlier but it really just never seems to happen ._. And then I wake up all through the night D: Come on! I need like a week just to sleep.

So I just finished writing my notes for Anatomy tomorrow. They seem to take too long and my hand hurts by the end.

WELL ENOUGH OF THAT WHINING FEST >:l
Sheesh....apparently I'm annoying when I'm tired (or all the time) -.-

I was just going to whine about my computers class that I had tonight...but I won't :D I'll just say I had it...and then I went and got a booster juice :)! YAY! Strawberry Sunshine this time...t'was tastilicious.

Well this has been a really lame pointless blog...so I shall leave 2 random facts.

RANDOM FACT(S) ABOUT ME -- 1)I almost always have nail polish on mah toes :P but never my fingers.
2)Socks bother me...I don't really know why. Even though my feet are always cold, not a socky person. lol

Hopefully I can get a good sleep to reboot my mind...it seems to have crawled in a hole and died :( poor brainy...

Well nighty for meow :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment