Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ballooner Landing!

Do you remember that show?? Here's the theme song for those who may not remember... and to fully horrify all those who may have never seen it :D
I don't know...it just seems pretty creepy now, but I used to like it! 
YAY for early 90's ;)



Where did that come from??
Well this morning, on my way to work, there were a couple hot air balloons dotting the sky. I tried to take a picture...but ended up with a ridiculous video instead -.-
ANYWAYS, it reminded me of this TV show I watched looooonnnggg ago.
 
So what else is up...the sun has come out! :D And has left me with a little bit of a flip flop tan. (Which I wear...basically all the time) ;)

Scott got his pre wedding hair cut...which I didn't take a picture of D:
But it looks good :)

I myself, have decided not to get a pre wedding hair cut. I'll wait a bit and have as long of hair as possible for the wedding.

And this morning I was 15 whole minutes early for work! So what did I do? Well I took my car to THE CAR WASH (music should be playing in your head right now...) And now it's so beautiful and shiny :3 Mmmm~!

I believe that's it! Almost Stampede time!

Fare well for meow :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment