Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Here I am (as promised) annnnnnndddd here I go - byyyyeee! :D (kidding -.-)

So, soccer - I realized I didn't have my jersey with me! So I had to head home quick and barely got to the game in time (but then the ref was like 15 minutes late anyways - jeesh), but no matter...made it! Well, the other team was a bit better than us (not all of them, but a few players in particular) and we ended up losing 2-1. But I though it was a pretty good game overall. I'm pretty sure the other team thought we played dirty and they complained to us and the ref the wwhhhoooollllleee game (gah!). This game was kind of difficult for me as I don't have cleats and it has been raining the past few days. So there was a bit of sliding BUT I didn't fall as I was trying to take it easy.

As I said, it's been raining the past few days... And really, I don't mind rain - the moisture in the air, the fresh smell and such; but I'm most definitely ready for the sun to come back!

Rewind to yesterday! SO I said I would introduce a "new character" in my story (so to speak) - and I was choosing between Flying Dutch Man (FDM) {which makes absolutely no sense} and Big Bear {which makes a little more sense}. *sigh* OK ok.... Lets go with Big Bear (cue rundown) ...I'll start with height; he is tall! (6'3 or 6'4 I believe). Super nice guy and very easy to get along with. Always friendly and welcoming and gives probably some of the best hugs. He's presently in school and he's quite humerous and fun to be around ^^

And with that...I'm calling it a day haha.

Bye for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- I may or may not have mentioned (pretty sure I have) that I love food. I don't like being hungry, so when I feel it - I eat! Last night I felt a weird pain in my stomach and unfortunately didn't get a very good sleep. I woke up this morning and the pain is still there and either it's not as severe or I've gotten a bit used to it. Anyways, I haven't had an appetite or the desire to eat at all today, but I hope it comes back soon D:

No comments:

Post a Comment