Friday, September 16, 2011

Cheese and Cracker break

Yes, I'm actually having a cheese and cracker break... and yes, I'm 5 years old (3 to be more exact...).

Sooo yea, I was going to do a 5 Things Friday...but then I didn't feel like it. In your face lame followers that probably don't even follow me!
  • 1. Watermelon is better than cantaloupe
  • 2. Old is the best of the cheddars
  • 3. 2% chocolate milk is much more delicious and creamy than 1%
  • 4. Soy milk is surprisingly pretty decent...and almond milk! (And together they equal creamy and delicious)
  • 5. Baby carrots are addicting, but they're not near as good as "real" carrots
Well...now that I've lost all respect for myself... I leave you with this demon cat video. Meow.

Peace out, enjoy your weekend yo.

Ciao for meow :)!

Clearly someone had their mind on food today...

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- When I was younger, I used to think that eating cucumbers and cheese together...tasted like tater tots. (I'm not even going to try and make that sound better... I know it's weird)

No comments:

Post a Comment