Friday, September 9, 2011

{5 Things} Friday ;)

Allllrrriiiiggght. Heyo...{nerdlings} ;) I feel the need to call you all something odd most, if not every, time. So I meant to get another posty post up sometime this week, but...well...clearly that just did not happen. Regardless, be grateful. ._.


5 Things Friday
Things happening in me life as of lately...


1. So, you may or may not have learned, in classes like psychology and such, about penis envy. And well, this has nothing to do with that...but I get school envy. It's a very real and serious issue.

school envy [skool
en-vee]
noun
1.
The repressed urge to return back to school.

May include such symptoms as:
- generally withdrawn, solemn, or morose
- frequently having the desire to knock someone out and take their place in school
- frequently talking about school and school envy
- eating large amounts of ice cream*

*also a side effect of being a swine; diagnosis shouldn't be based solely off of this symptom

Possible treatments:
- enrollment in school
- withholdment from school
- regular doses of SATF (slaps across the face)
- withholdment from large amounts of ice cream**

**may result in protesting or, in severe cases, violence


2. Alias. Lately Mami and I have been watching a bunch of Alias. It's a fairly old TV series that aired in the...90's? *shrugs* Anyways, I'm pretty hooked...but I can get hooked to shows relatively easily. So, this show is kind of ridiculous and generally quite difficult to believe... but check it out if you're willing! And then report back to me. Over and out.


3. Random song to share. You may have possibly heard it on the radio...maybe not. But regardless - it's enjoyable. Listen up!



4. The useage of the word cool. What do you think? Do you use it? Are you yourself cool?
I'm sure I used this word quite a bit in the past and likely still use it from time to time. I have realized though, that I'm not particularly a fan. It seems like such a useless word, unless using it to say it's "cool {chilly} outside" (but even then...it's just not the same anymore...). Cool, to me, seems like a filler word someone would throw out when they're uninterested and have nothing better to say...unless they're one of those people that have a certain word they use ALL the time. You know what I mean?

"Cool shirt, man."
"That's cool"
"You know what would be cool? Us using the word cool all the time. Cool?"
"Cool"

And don't get me wrong, there are other words like this...a very similar one would be sweet. (I know I use this one from time to time...). Anyways, that was just a rant that I've had on my mind. Cool?



5. I have the lamest (most lame) follower/readers ever. :P Seriously, no comments, no nothing. Boo on all of you.

That's it, that's all.

Toodles for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- You may or may not know this about me...I have a tendency to make many a random noise, especially squaw or caw-ing noises. If you didn't know this, you should likely consider yourself quite lucky.
All squaw's on deck! Hopefully that doesn't offend anyone....because I'm just talking about my noises...Or am I?!

Dong out. (If you don't understand, don't worry about it) ;>

No comments:

Post a Comment