Friday, July 22, 2011

Five Things Friday!

5 Things Friday
Things that make me happy...


1. Well this one is pretty obvious. Take one guess. Ice Cream. Seriously though, it's just so good! And lately I've been having vanilla with Heath (from the U.S. {brought back from Texas} similar to Skor) crushed up into it. The delicious chemistry that occurs is just...yum. 'Nuff said.


2. Sun! If the sun is shining, that day is almost guaranteed to be better. The sun brings warmth, which brings happy/relaxing thoughts (to my head anyways), which brings happiness overall!

3. Sleep :). Glorious glorious sleep. Can influence the next day a LOT. Good sleep = good day (usually)

4. Helping others feel happy. This may sound silly but focusing on someone else helps take your mind off of bad things going on with you. In my case anyways ;)

(this picture also made me happy :D)


5. My new ASUS Eee Tab :D Basically, it's like an iPad...but better because I've got it ;) Soooo that's it, that's all folks! Other things make me happy but this is what came to mind today ;)

Ciao for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- So it was just reaffirmed to me that I'm a wee bit of a piggy... a lot of food could (and almost did) make this list -.- haha!

So another major thing that makes me happy is music! Especially this song - Arcade Fire...you're awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment