Tuesday, February 7, 2012

T minus 1 week and counting...

Until Valentine's Day of course ;) The universal day of love (though I'm not entirely sure why we need a day dedicated to giving someone gifts...we should just give flowers and chocolate and love EVERYDAY) :3
So do you know what you're getting that special someone?

Have you considered this at all....



:D It made me laugh. Like what a terrible ad! But slightly humorous ;) Just know what you're getting for Valentine's my fine fellow ;)

But really... what's your opinion on the matter? Debate Valentine's Day here!

Bye for meow :)!

2 comments:

  1. I'm married and I still don't like it. Mostly for the fact that I'll be alone on Vday. But last year Joe sent me flowers even though he was in Edmonton and I thought that was pretty cool. But I'd rather have Joe than flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Understandably so...luckily my fine fellow will be here :) But we aren't really doing anything for Vday. Meaning we aren't... haha. But that was sweet of Joe :)

      Delete