Friday, February 24, 2012

TGIF



Sweet weekend! I know I only had to work 3 days this week...but I'm definitely ready for the weekend! Not too much to share from my evening and week. It was a good week, but pretty laid back (which was good). It's been snowing on and off lately, which isn't all that pleasing unto me...but I guess I don't really have a choice in the matter (sadly).

Anything exciting happen in your week?

Let's do a five things friday of things I like today!

5 Things Friday

1. W is coming to visit me today! I haven't seen her since... (looks back at blog quick) ok, I guess it's only been about a month. But that's kind of a long time! Anyways, I'm excited. Hmm...it was exactly a month since I last saw her....and it was exactly a month previous when I saw her in December :o Insane. Right? Maybe? Yes.

So what am I doing tomorrow? Hanging out with the W ;)

2. Fudgies! A delicious dessert...no bake cookie I guess it would be. Lots of people know them as Haystacks, but for my life...they're fudgies ;) Anyways, I have a niece that apparently made them last night and she posted this picture on facebook.


Mmm... these are so good! And I haven't had them in a long while. I would post a recipe, but it wouldn't be THE recipe. I'll get that from my mother when I talk to her next (later today) and share it with all ya'll. I'll edit this post to add it in :)

3. I'm enjoying that I haven't been in an accident for a while (and I intend to keep it that way...). Please don't kill me luck (or lack of rather...). But the same can't be said for this poor soul. I snapped this picture quick when I was on the way to work.


4. 3 games...
  • Words with friends
  • Scamble with friends
  • Hanging with friends

If you have an iPhone (or some android phones...), get these games! They're amusing, great time wasters, and they're not entirely pointless (only semi...)! And you get to play it with either someone random, or some friends you know that have it too!

5. Being engaged! :) We made it 'Facebook official' so I got this request...



The first thing that came to my mind?

Hahaha. It's just funny to me how facebook words it. Like he's proposing over facebook and I can just say ya...no thanks ;) I said yes originally Scott, but I'm saying no now!
Just kidding.
Love you :)


And that's it for now! Anything you're liking today? (besides the fact that it's Friday...)


Ciao for meow :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment