There was an error in this gadget

Monday, February 13, 2012

Ya ya, I'm here

Today was one of those mornings you know...



There's not much motivation to get out of bed most mornings...let alone a MONDAY!


My apologies, I was kind of MIA for a few days there. But never fear - I have returned!

So weekend and such. Fine fellow and I hung out for...well basically the whole thing ;) Watched some extended edition Lord of the Rings, perused the mall, got him a haircut (which looks nice :D ), and celebrated a pseudobirthday (for fine fellow) by having a feast of roast beast followed by delicious cake. It was so good :3

How was your weekend? What's new in your world?

One positive thing has resulted from today. On the way to work I saw this and suddenly I knew...all my clothing worries would be solved for the remainder of my days.


(ya...right...)

Ta ta for meow :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment