Thursday, June 28, 2012

You can choose your own fate

Picture that said in (a slightly annoying) Scottish accent. 

Have YOU seen Brave?
Do you want to?
(It's the new Pixar movie with the chick with the red hair if you didn't know.)

Scott and I decided to take advantage of cheap Tuesday at the theatre just a couple days ago to see it.
And it was good :D
Of course it is animated and is targeted towards kids...so don't see it if you're not interested. But if you still like these... do it :D
There were some good, funny parts. 
And afterwards you'll have to try resisting trying to speak in a Scottish accent (or just be like me, and embrace it) ;).

How many stars would I give it? Probably.... ****/5. It was good, but there's better movies out there (in my opinion). (Plus the music kind of annoyed me...)


Does anyone else feel like it should be Friday today? This week seems to be creeping along.

Anyways, enjoy your Thursday!
Have you seen any movies lately??

Ta ta for meow :)!

PS. SYTYCD was on last night ;) They announced the top 20 aaaaaaaaannnnd I'm excited. 

Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment