Friday, October 12, 2012

FRIDAY!

I want muffins...strawberry muffins. Why? I don't know. They sound good, and I have strawberries in the fridge at home :D

This morning I was disappointed. Asking for a blueberry muffin, only to receive a bran and raisin muffin. No. ._.

But I guess if that's the main "disappointment" so far in my day, then I guess maybe that's alright. Though I suppose it did leave me doing a good deed for someone else... sadly leaving me muffinless. Hence why I now want my own muffins!

ANNNDDD that's enough ranting about muffins (for now anyways...)

SO, it's Friday and the weekend - HOORAY!

Are you looking forward to the weekend?

What do I have going on this weekend? Little to nothing actually.
But I still like the weekend. :D
And of course Saturday is always shower George day.
(shower with love always, but yes...I mean with water) >:3 (mwahaha)

Speaking of George, he looks like he's roaring in this picture... :D


(but yes, he's yawning)
Anyways...the weather is being random as per ush... snowy and freezing yesterday, sunny and warmish today. Ridiculous weather.

AND THAT'S ALL!

Share what you're doing this weekend!

I'll share with you if I actually end up doing anything ;)

Ciao for meow :)!

2 comments:

  1. Me and Joe might go to the cornmaze tomorrow. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man! I haven't been there in years haha. Hope you get out there and have fun :D

      Delete