Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Random thoughts

What's with all the hosers on unicycles?
1. When did that become a regular thing?
2. Don't they realize they look like clowns?? Unicycles are in like the circus, aren't they??
(It took me awhile to figure out how to spell circus...it looks weird).
 It's not just kids either, there's a bunch of weirdo's that are university age doing it as well.

On my way home yesterday, there was a kid TRYING to ride a unicycle and he was absolutely terrible. I was hoping to see a wipe out...but I wasn't lucky enough, I guess. 

Anyways, what's the point?
You look ridiculous.
Good day.
(Sorry if you ride a unicycle. Perhaps you can explain the joy of it to me).

And we'll end with this because I think it's funny...



:D You're welcome...for meow :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment