Wednesday, December 7, 2011

7!

As in day 7 (and it's just an awesome number really. Why? I don't really know...) and 18 days til Christmas! And let me just say that today its looking like Christmas outside D: oh noes...

So last night my sleep was utterly glorious midst my plethora of pillows :3 sadly it had to come to an end...

Anyways, after I went to the gym last night...I decided some groceries were needed. If you haven't learned this lesson yet, learn it now - never go grocery shopping when starved...never!
Needless to say, a lot of unnecessary purchases were made because they seemed oh so necessary at the time. Oh well, live and learn (and buy delicious things! ;>)

I believe that's the excitement of this day. So I bid you adieu!

Au revoir for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- Scarves...I don't know what I think of them. Sure they're warm and cozy and I think they look just fine and maybe it's just me but they always seem to be itchy! (not to mention you're giving someone a weapon to strangle you with...just saying...)

What do you think of scarves?

No comments:

Post a Comment