Monday, December 12, 2011

I Hate Mondays... -.-


Seriously...who's idea was it for Monday's anyway...

On the bright side, it's day 12! With 13 days til Christmas :o!


So to make Monday's even better I woke up with a big old' stye eye! :< Hopefully it goes away soon...
So I ended up wearing my glasses today (the insanity!). My brother even said "since when do you wear glasses?"

So have you tried the Lindt chocolates with the milk chocolate shell and white chocolate center?? So good!! It's like a kinder surprise (without the surprise that is...) but ya, try them! I also heard there's Peanut Butter Lindt's! But I have yet to try those...


I don't think I have anything else to ramble about today...Just rage about stye eye's and Monday's.


Oh my gosh! It's the "1st day of Christmas" is it not??!? I need to think of something awesome! On the first day of Christmas a Trudy gave to you, a nice, warm fuzzy toque :3 (it's just random, go with it...).
(Awesome...)

And with that I say good day! Ciao for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- Well as you may or may not have caught from the above, I wear glasses! I've been wearing them for...probably over 10 years. Before I wore them, I was so excited to get them! Now, the things I would give up just to be able to have perfect vision... Though I don't necessarily mind wearing contacts. I mainly wish I could wake up and just be able to see.
I didn't really start wearing contact lenses until...about...2 years ago if that? My parents wouldn't get them for me...

Anyways, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment