Saturday, December 24, 2011

Its Christmas Freaking Eve

And the Colonel says hello! And so does the fine fellow! (surprise picture attack! I had his consent after to post it). ;)

This is coming to you live from the Lethbridge west side KFC after a feast of fries, gravy, and popcorn chickens. And let me tell you this...it was delicious! The gravy was so flavorful and I don't feel terribly disgusting! Apparently KFC on Christmas eve in Japan is a tradition! Awesome ;)

Anyways...we're about to head to Marble Slab to visit W! And not eat ice cream...ya right! (it's the holidays! Judge me all you want...)

Anyways, here we are at day 24! 1 day/sleep until Christmas!

On the 12th(!!) day of Christmas a Trudy gave to you 12 hours+ with friends and family, extra 11:11 wishes, 10 added food pounds, 9 pomegranates, 8 hot cocoas, 7 mandarin oranges, 6 snuggly pillows, 5 kinder eggs, 4 awesome nut (ps...my phone always tries to make this say but trays!) trays, 3 French toast, 2 candy canes, and a nice, warm, fuzzy toque.

So an unveiling to you, you may or may not have noticed a lack of "Strongbad" in my blog. And that, my friends, is because Strongbad is my fine fellow :) and things are still going really well! We're here in Lethbridge visiting my family right now.

So! I hope your Christmas Eve's are going marvelously and that you have a good night! May Santa bring you lots of gifts ;)

That's it that's all! I hope you enjoyed this Christmas special! Join us again next year :3

Ciao for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- I love gum! I seriously used to chew it nonstop all day long ._. I had to break myself of that habit, and now I have packs of gum all over my room! (mainly contained in a corner...). I still enjoy it from time to time, but not near as much. (it's called random fact for a reason, ok?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment