Monday, December 5, 2011

What a Monday ._.

Welllll...happy Monday! Times at the office are...well...interesting. The roads weren't terrible today and my doors weren't even that bad :o?!? But I've gotten through this Monday relatively unscathed! (so far ._.) Day 5! 20 days til Christmas!!

Yesterday I wanted to make cookies...but then I decided against it and just had ice cream instead ;) one of these days, cookies will be made!
Or homemade ice cream! Did I tell you I got an ice cream maker?? :D it's delicious!

Today I realized one of my tires were...well...quite flat, sooo I filled it up with what seemed like a suitable amount of air??(I have no tire pressure gauge!!)

So tonight is the ward christmas party so there's a feast in store :D I'll give a report on how it goes tomorrow!

And with that, I shall call it a day!

Toodles for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- I eat really fast! So I have a tendency to over eat very quickly and very easily...thus leaving me extremely overly full and in a food coma. That's likely about to happen... Cheers to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment