Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year is just around the river bend!

Hello Friday! How I've missed you my sweet friend! The only bad thing about it is my fine fellow left to go back to work for 2 weeks :( I'll miss you!

On a happier note, the family reunion/shindig last night was quite a lot of fun :) Lambie! You missed out! Dodgeball somehow managed to go on without you. And the fine fellow got initiated by coming to this crazy event!
Mmm~! Home made chocolates...

So today marks the start of a weekend, and I'm already quite ready for it...
May as well get in a quick...

5 Things Friday
New Year's Resolution Edition

Do you make New Year's Resolutions? Ya...I don't. However! There are some things I'll be working on here pretty quick just because the holidays are over.

1. Back to the grind for working out. There's not a lot of time when the fine fellow is back, but while he's gone...to the gym with me! It doesn't always have to be long, some is better than none!

2. More reading! Not only my church books (scriptures) but recreational reads as well! The fine fellow lent me a book called The Fifth Business, which I'm about 3/4 done but have put off finishing for quite some time now because I've started reading the Eragon series again. I'm usually not one to read 2 books at once but I was just really looking forward to getting through the first three and getting to the newest addition 'Inheritance'. Lately, however, I haven't been reading much at all D: Gotta finish!

3. Sleep! Lately enough sleep has not been gotten...this will need to be changed. Especially when I'm working out and working the next day. Sleep is essential for life (and beauty) ;)

4. Work more on me and what I want! School? Job? Life? Need to figure out what to do.
x.X

5. Develop better relationships with family and friends. I find I can easily let them drift to the side when really they're very dear to me! Love you all, I'll try harder!

What're you working on lately?? Any New Year's Resolutions?

I can almost taste the weekend ;) Enjoy yours!

Ta ta for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- My family (yes, and me) is very competitive. The first part of our gathering consisted of games! Basketball, dodgeball, bump, relays and so on. I'm terrible at basketball though! And dodgeball actually...but it's really fun nonetheless ;)

Dong out!

No comments:

Post a Comment