Monday, December 19, 2011

Derek Zoolander Centre for Kids Who Can't Read Good

Monday?! D; Why am I so sleepy?? Why didn't I move my pillows when I was clearly uncomfortable?? -.-
I don't know...

Anyways, the weekend went by quickly as expected and it's back to the office for one more week! (5 daysies {not to be confused with daisies}). It's the 19th today with 6 days until Christmas! Before we know it, the advent calendars will be all gone!

On the 7th day of Christmas a Trudy gave to you, 7 mandarin oranges, 6 snuggly pillows, 5 kinder egggggs, 4 awesome nut trays, 3 French toast, 2 candy canes, and a nice, warm, fuzzy, toque. :3

So last night I went out to Strathmore and had a gay old time! It consisted of graham cracker house making, pizza making, smoothie, cookie making and just fun. So thanks for the fun time guys :D
Here's my graham cracker house! Ps...this was my first ever time! I've never made ginger bread houses before! So don't be too critical :l
(it's the Derek Zoolander Centre for Kids Who Can't Read Good :D {kind of...})

Oh! On the radio I heard one of my favorite (Christmas) soonnngs, it has someone who likes to wear tight pants and Bing Crosby ;) Can you guess?? You'll remember if you look back at these posts (1 & 2) ;>

And yes, that's all I've got for ya! It's almost time for me to pick up another Candy Cane Cocoa :3

Toodles for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- I have a tendency to be a grudge holder...it depends on what it was, but I usually don't let things go easily. SO watch yo back! ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment