Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas (Eve)^2

Well, Merry Christmas Eve Eve to you!
There wasn't time to blog...and I'm sorry I'm too tired to do it now.

But the 23rd I'm supposed to share my Christmas 2012 plans! As you know, we're presently in Lethbridge with my family. Tomorrow morning we'll get to sleep in and there'll be a gathering of sorts in the evening. Christmas morning, we'll be opening gifts with my parents, having some breaky and hitting the road! We'll stop quick at our house in Calgary, and then we'll need to head to Scott's side for Christmas on that end! Busy busy!

What're your Christmas plans?? Only about a day left!!

Make the most of the little time left before Christmas!
Have a good night, hope all is well!

Ta ta for meow :)!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Trudy!! I hope it's a wonderful holiday for you :)

    ReplyDelete