Monday, December 10, 2012

Fresh Sparkling Snow :3

Monday. We meet again.

I had a pretty alright weekend. How was yours??

So as you know, Saturday night, I headed out to Strathmore. Why?
Do you remember this from last year??



The Derek Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good (and who wanna learn to do other stuff good too)!
So my family out there, has a tradition to make "gingerbread houses", or rather graham cracker houses decorated with a BUNCH OF CANDY!

Let me tell you, I walked into their house and it was definitely a little more Christmasy than mine ;) You should've seen their tree...(I forgot to take a picture :<)...it was huge! Not so much tall...but it was a really really fat tree. Obese they called it. Nice...but fat. (There, there tree...you'll be thrown out in about a month anyways :D!)
They had more decorations throughout the house and even had Christmas movies playing!

This year for my graham cracker house, I went a little more traditional.




Looks more like a candy house witches use to lure little children :D




 But let me tell you, I had to keep rebuilding it about 3 times because the roof was so heavy. Too many smarties and skittles I guess...

Anyways, it was a good time... thanks guys :D
Hopefully George spends a little less time under the couch when we come next ;)

OH! And I saw this on the way to their house as well...



:D
Awesome.

Do/have you made "gingerbread houses" of any sorts??

I'm pretty sure I've never made an ACTUAL gingerbread house...which is fine though. 

Moving on...



 December the 10th... my favorite holiday scent. Well this year, a couple weeks ago...I picked up a couple festive smelling foamy soaps from Bath & Body Works. One was cranberry (which is good), the other was called 'Fresh Sparkling Snow'. The snow one, is SO GOOD! I don't even know how to describe it...sweet..but festive and delicious? I don't know, it's good. 

As for more traditional scents... I love most of them...cranberry, vanilla, cinnamon, gingerbread, mint... but I usually don't like how strong they are. 

So what's YOUR favorite holiday scent??

Trudy out for meow :)!

  

2 comments:

  1. I gotta go with the classic pine scent along with a whiff of apple cider. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only time I like a 'piney' smell, is if I'm outdoors OR because there's an awesome fire going on (controlled fire that is....)
      Apple cider is delish. Subtle spicy smells are nice :)

      Delete