Monday, December 17, 2012

White Christmas?

Oh Monday. *sigh*
Well here we are, the last full week before Christmas!
You ready for it?
I'm not necessarily ready for Christmas...but I'm definitely ready for this week to be over already. (I think it's going to be a slow week...).

So how was the rest of your Sunday? Did you get up to anything exciting this weekend?

 I didn't get up to much excitement persay...but I did get to see Scott for a bit and I also got to babysit and see 3 awesome trees! (I gave links just in case you missed them) ;). 

So I went to wrap presents last night, and I realized we didn't have tape -.- or if we did, I had NO idea where it would be. So that stopped the wrapping of gifts for one night. I guess if I have time, I'll at least get to start the 4th 'Step Up' tonight (only finished 3 yesterday...ONLY 3 haha). Tonight, on the way home from work, I'll also have to stop and grab a couple forgotten groceries for my baking fest this week. It's difficult to know which items to do first...but I'll figure it out. I'll also need to do a bit of cleaning around the house so it's just a little more tidy I suppose.




December 17th and I'm supposed to post a picture of an old Christmas card. I'm sorry, I don't mean to disappoint...but I don't really save cards. I love cards to say something meaningful...but I usually save my memories in my mind, not in things. I'm sure I have some cards somewhere at my parents place...but not here!

Are you a card saver? Any that stand out to you?? 
Also...are you a person that writes a note in the card? Or do you just let the card do the talking for you and sign your name?

12 Days of Christmas!
On the 5th day of Christmas a Trudy gave to you, 5 boxes of Godiva(!), 4 festive movies, 3 pomegranates, 2 pairs of sweatpants, and a fuzzy kitten named Georgey. 

Have you had Godiva? They are SOOOOOO good! 

I'd say they're probably mostly known for their truffles, shakes, and chocolate covered strawberries. All I've really had are their truffles, but guys, they are just so scrumptious! Trust me...if you get the chance to try some - DO IT!

That's all I've got for ya today! Enjoy the rest of your Monday! The end will come...eventually...

Ta ta for meow :)!

PS. I know I'm harping, but it's free things people. FREE! So check out the dang giveaway already.

I woke up this morning to some snow...I wonder if it will be a white Christmas. I love white Christmases (when I'm indoors), but I don't particularly want to be driving through a snowstorm or anything! Here's hoping for the best!



*I was shocked and sorry to hear about what happened in Newton, Connecticut. Words can't really help nor undo what has been done...but may my thoughts and sympathies be with everyone affected.*

4 comments:

  1. I still need to get on that whole cleaning my apartment thing....but my presents are wrapped...let's trade! You clean my apartment and I'll wrap your presents...deal??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! Haha. I LOVE wrapping gifts! Cleaning... is alright though. I'll help with your cleaning, if you help with mine ;)

      Delete
  2. Speaking of cards...I'm doing mine right now!

    ReplyDelete